F&T | 2015 | ISBN: 1315733196 9781315733197 | 2047 Pages | PDF | 180 MB
This volume coverx computer methods, material modeling and testing, applications to a wide range of geomechanical issues. This book will be of interest to researchers and engineers involved in geotechnical mechanics and geo-engineering.
Various areas that may not necessarily involve computer methods, including:
- Development and usage of new materials;
- Constitutive modeling of materials including deformation, damage and failure;
- Verification of existing and new constitutive models;
- Micro-macro correlations of material response including non-destructive testing;
- New techniques for material and site characterization;
- Computer-aided engineering and expert system;
- Innovative construction using new materials and computer methods;
- Design and rehabilitation of infrastructure;
- Use of system and optimization procedures, and
- Remote sensing.