2011 | ISBN-10: 074994160X | 288 Pages | EPU | 1 MB
Acupuncture is one of the most popular and widely accepted complementary therapies available to the general public. And yet many of us know little about it, what it can be used for, and how it works. This book explains:
* What it feels like to have treatment
* How acupuncture works
* How acupuncture helps to balance your energy and strengthen your immune system
* How it can successfully treat a wide variety of ailments, from panic attacks to hot flushes, asthma, joint pains and the common cold
* Which of the 'Five Element' types you are and how this relates to your health
* How acupuncture can be used safely and effectively to treat pregnant women, children, and animals
* How to find the right practitioner.
Self-help information and questionnaires are also included to enable you to discover more about your diagnosis.