2005 | 226 Pages | ISBN: 041535739X | PDF | 5.0 MB
Emphasising the issues of usability, accessibility, evaluation and effectiveness and illustrated by case studies drawn from contemporary projects from around the world, this book considers:
- the fundamentals of mobile technologies and devices
- the educational foundations of modern networked learning
- the issues that underpin mobile learning and make it accessible for all users
- the challenges of making mobile learning a substantial and sustainable component in colleges, universities and corporations
- implications and issues for the future.
Mobile Learning provides useful, authoritative and comprehensive guidance for professionals in higher and further education and trainers in the business sector who want to find out about the opportunities offered by new technologies to deliver, support and enhance teaching, learning and training.